Conceived and designed to comply with TIER III of TIA 942 standard and work without interruptions, our Data Centers provide 24/7 services 365 days a year. Our company has three Data Centers in Uruguay over 7 kilometers away from each other. Inside them, POPs from the main international carriers of the country are located, which allows us to offer solutions with redundant connectivity and guarantee the highest levels of SLA in the market.
Meet our Data Centers
World Trade Center
Why a Data Center?
43% of companies which have experienced incidents never operate again and 29% close down after two years (McGladery & Pullen).
BUSINESS AVAILABILITY AND CONTINUITY
LOWER TOTAL PROPERTY COST
Technical characteristics of Data Centers
- HVAC control system through precision redundant AA air conditioning equipment with temperature and humidity sensors.
- Smoke and fire detection systems.
- Fire-fighting systems.
- Security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Closed Circuit TV (CCTV).
- High power backup generators. UPS redundant systems.
- Systems of multiple access to the main carriers of the country (BGP-4).
- Capability to define protocols for action in case of incidents for each customer.
- Servers check system (optional).
- Basic hands-on (included) or specific (optional).